Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Been Awhile

This is what Mia picked out to wear that day! She has on 5 shirts, 2 nightgowns, a baby hat, and Ethan's socks and cleats!

Harry on his first day of Kindergarten.

Maddie starting 4th grade

Nate's last year of elementary school--6th grade.

Ethan is in high school!
I'm going to blame a busy Spring...and Summer, for not posting in so long. March was the start of soccer season, but since soccer is year round in this house, that probably won't work as an excuse either. Scott and I had a great anniversary weekend in Moab in March, and we took some wonderful vacations this summer. I feel like I just blink and 6 months have passed! We got to see everyone in our families, which means it was a very successful summer. The kids are back in school. Ethan started high school this year, Nate is in 6th grade, Maddie in 4th, Harrison started kindergarten and Mia is home with me. They're all enjoying their teachers and friends.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I love Mia's style!!!! It sure has been a very busy summer. I am hoping to get our girls together at least once this winter....

Anonymous said...

My name is Mrs.Aisha Mohamed, I am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(jameseric42@aol.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036